So... It was over 80 degrees today -_-
I kind of dislike really hot weather.... and the pool isn't uncovered yet, so... yeah.
Today was kind of.... meh
I took a nap and woke up with a headache a few hours ago, and its been there ever since. And it doesn't help that I feel lethargic, lol. Maybe it's because of the pollen or something.
Anyway, I wanted to post something about myself, so here goes.......
I'm 20 years old
I'm gay (yes those were kind of obvious)
I'm a chemical engineering student at UMass (just declared the nuclear option recently)
I'm a lot more chatty online than I ever have been in real life -_- I'm actually quite shy
I sat in front of the computer for 20 minutes trying to come up with an email that wouldn't sound really stupid the first time I emailed m-boy :/ (And now I started a blog lol)
I love manga, I read quite a few of them :D
Bah I can't think of anything else right now. I'd have to make a list over a period of time or something.
hugs :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Hope you feel better now. :)
A chemical what? lol. I'll come to you when i need help with... chemicals. :D
love
You don't need to feel pressured to explain yourself and share your entire life at once. Let things unfold in their own time.
However, as a jaded old blogger, I might advise you to do a basic full information post (sort or like what I have on my blog) and then link to it on your sidebar. That way, later on when you've been blogging a while and people visit your blog, they can more easily understand where you are coming from.
Anyway, again welcome, and cheers :)
chem E - yuck - fluid dynamics did me in....
when you say nuclear thingo with chemicals, is that stuff like isotopes and electron thingos?
I dont do chem, I chose to do bio and physics :)
This sounds closest to stuff we went over in nuclear physics, but then, your at uni level.
jeremy
hope that schooling goes well and dpo not cause anyproblems with that reactor its to close to me lol
@ mboy thats engineering you know the people who solve all of teh worlds problems, and they really are great people some even think the are awesome :D
take care and be safe
bob
Hey there,
Yup, must've taken me about as long to write my first mail to Mirrorboy :-)
Great to know a bit about you, but I have to agree with Seth... Don't feel pressure to explain everything at once, just let us know what's happening in your life, and who you are will come out anyway.
Oh, and The idea of putting an 'about me' on your sidebar is also a good one, esp once you've made a bunch of posts... it gets people caught up pretty quickly.
Have a good one.
G
One of the ways I find things to post about is by reading other people's blogs. Sometimes something comes up which several people post about over a day or three. Sometimes it's just some piece of music or sommat that does the trick.
Most people's history bit can be fun too - look up what they talked about last month or whatever!
@tom: probably nuclear power... we have a research reactor on campus
@bob: XD I promise not to cause an explosion
Thanks for all the suggestions guys :)
hugs
Chemistry <_< I hate that subject, the physics is better. Well, in some areas they are quite similar, but I hate chemistry and love physics :)
Chemical engineering, fun! I know a good amount of ChemE majors.
...did u see 60 minutes piece on COLD FUSION's coming out of the shadows?
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/04/17/60minutes/main4952167.shtml
wot u tink?
.....we may hafta impose a MA quota here.
lotta wackos out there... almost as bad as cali...
steevo in....cali
.
.
80 degrees isn't so bad!! Then again, I may be "evolved" for warmer climes . . .
You know, you're going to be the one blogger I'll talk about anime/manga with (though I know you're more into it than I am, haha).
Post a Comment