So... We have this project in my energy balances class where we ran a little hydrogen car and we have to determine the efficiency and such, whether or not hydrogen as a fuel source is useful, etc...
Well, one of my partners wrote up the first draft of the report, and he isn't very good with english. So when he emailed it to me, I took it and (almost) rewrote it so that it actually made sense to someone who speaks english lol. So I sent it back to him.
Well I got another email from him with a final version of the report. And it's back to being in his poor grammar structure. I'm just like..... arrrggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
So I have to recorrect all of his grammar, since he completely reconstructed the first paragraph. *sigh*
It doesn't help that next wednesday is the last day of classes and we have to finish it before then.
In other news, I was waiting at the bus stop, and all of a sudden this huge headache just hit me. I was just like D:
So I got to my room and took my contacts out and stuff. I feel a little better now. :)
So, now I'm just sitting here. lol. I have to make progress on my stats project too. That one is due friday. (I remember why procrastination is bad now XD)
And after all of this is finals week. So yeah...........I guess that's it for now :P
hugs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Jeremy
working with people can be frustrating but hang in there. finish up your courses strong and take care of that headache :P
take ccare and be safe
bob
I tried to start a club for procrastinators once, I just kept putting it off though. *drum roll-high hat*
Ninja headaches are the worst because you can't see them coming.
*brain masssage* :)
love
well good luck. I just had my last final..so I am DONE for the semester! Just to rub it in a little. I know exactly how you feel with the native english issues with certain project partners. I am one of three native english speakers in my degree program....so I have had to deal with my fair share as well :-)
Goood Luck-
Steve
it sucks being the smartest guy in the room, doesn't it? :-) hang in there! almost done!
I like doing projects solo for that reason (unless a smart asian is free :P)
And because if you have a group of 5+ teenagers on one project... they end up doin nothing, while i do most the stuff... and then get the shit if something is measured/done wrong ...
awelll...
Hayden
ugh...i was in a geology class in college and had the same problem...my lab partner barely spoke english. It was bad enough just doing lab projects together, i can't imagine having to do a paper/report! i hope the headache gets better.
The secret of doing projects in a team is to pick a good team.
Love Tigs,
(PS Sorry maybe that don't help if you chose to work with someone cos he's cute.)
lol, thanks for the tip Simon XD
But, the prof chose our teams this semester, unfortunately.
Ugh, I HATE it when people can't write. I end up changing SO MUCH. Grrr.
Post a Comment