13 June 2009

Sadness

Well I don't typically keep up with the news much (it's bad, I know) but I read Mr. HCI's blog and discovered that our new president has already backstabbed us. :( I was hoping he wouldn't.
*sigh*




Well in slightly happier news, I went in the pool today. It was cold >.<
But my brother had a (cute) friend over and they were in the pool so I spent much of the day enjoying the view (aka perving) ;)

Sorry, I don't have any new dragon pics today... I was too lazy to take any. Next time :P

hugs

3 comments:

cvn70 said...

Jeremy

Presidents always lie to us :( Glad to hear about the nice views

take care and be safe

bob

Aek said...

:(

We could hope that the LGBT community maintains the pressure on Obama to live up to his promise by the end of his administration.

While this news is a blow, it's not necessarily "un-fixable." There are still 3.5 years to change his mind.

I prefer to hope where hope may still exist.

Anonymous said...

I think we have to be careful about what looks to me like an orchestrated response on a couple of blogs. There's suddenly a lot of Republican and Church opposition making noise.

I don't trust them at all. Surely we should hold the President to come good on Civil Union, which is what he said he supported.

The California decision was in line with their constitution and could not, in all honesty, have gone any other way. This is confusing two issues!