And it was Tyler's idea.
^These two photos are pretty much the same except the flash is on in the second one.. I like it with the flash on better honestly. Yeah I'm aware that my monitor is a dinosaur, I need a new one D: Also you can see a bunch of my dragons that I haven't posted yet :O
^Occasionally I sit on my bed with my laptop and talk on msn/blog/do other stuff... this also happens to be where I wank ;D
So I didn't technically lie about posting dragon photos in this post right? :P I will get to it more next time hopefully.
So I guess I have to tag some people, don't I? So here goes:
Aek: The Masks We Wear
James: Just Me
Joe: Beneath an Orange Sky
Dan: Daily Dan
Matt: Rhythym Changes
Deadwing: One False Move
Some of you have probably been tagged already, but I'm way too lazy to go through every single blog to make sure lol :P
You don't *have* to participate, but I will be sad if you don't.
hugs
9 comments:
Holy crap, I was tagged! O_O That NEVER happens!!
I guess I should go take a pic now.
P.S. I like your orange walls.
P.P.S. I would totally wank you on your own bed. >.>
lol i like your desk, it looks like mine (the one i never use)
nice place Jeremy, cool dragons, and your wank pit, er i mean bed, looks nice and comfy, hint. lol
lmao @aek - if i said something like that i'd just get a slap ;)
thanks for accepting the tag, Jeremy :)
torchy!
ooooo i was tagged!!! ok gimme a few days.
What games have you got? :D
Nice bulky computer. lol
The problem with slapping you, torchy, would be the fact that you'd just enjoy it anyway. So it's really not much of a punishment, is it :P
What a happy desk, don't know why, but it strikes me as a happy desk.
Oh and I've been tagged twice now! I guess it's really time I do it... Give me time give me time!
Matt
Hahaha if you could see the huge crack in the desk on the left under those papers you might not think it's so happy :P
o.O
Dragons ftw!
Post a Comment