Literally, not the drug slang >_>
I'm going to Michigan for the national ANS student conference. It should be interesting, it's one of the largest gatherings of potential employers in the nuclear field, so I'm going to have to print out several resumes prior to going. There are 8 of us going from the school, and we are driving (it's a tad long of a drive). We are leaving at 10pm tomorrow night.
However, this also means that I am going to miss classes on thursday and friday. :/ Oh yeah, and all of my work for this week has to be done by tomorrow too, so that I can have someone hand stuff in for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That should be an interesting time, and potentially very valuable. Drive carefully.
I hope you get all your homework done and in on time, but other than that, I hope you have a GREAT time in MI!! :-D
Have a safe drive, and best of luck with giving out the resume and such. Take pics. :-P
Jeremy
hey this sounds like a really good time and experience. I hope u enjoy the drive and do some good networking
and i hopeu dont have the car troubles i did
take care and be safe
bob
Good luck! I hope the trip is worth it. :)
Post a Comment