So yeah... I started a blog. I am nervous -_-
I just spent like an hour creating and customizing since I'm so damn picky, and now I have no idea what to put as a first post lol.
I guess hi :P
I need to figure out how to put links up and I can link to the blogs that I already follow. So yeah, I guess thats it for now.
hugs
27 comments:
Yay first comment.
Welcome! Mirrorboy at your service. :)
If you need anything, i'm happy to help.
Can't wait to read more sweetie. :)
love
*goes back to talking to you on msn* lol
Hi! Thanks for letting me now, I'll add you to my roll. :)
*awesome* - welcome to the blogosphere jeremy. i'm looking forward to reading all about everything :)
those 2 might have beaten me with the comments, but i'm gonna be your first follower!
torchy!
Welcome!
I take the honor of being second follower (I'll deal with you later, Torchy!)
If you have any questions feel free to ask any of us, Torchy's crazy good. He helped me figure some of my questions out when I started my blog.
excuse us for a mo jeremy...
@drew: you know i like working things out with you :P i'm looking forward to being dealt with later too:) is that like in a card game when you're 'dealt a good hand'? lol
yay - 1st post - comment stream hijacked already!!
torchy!
Welcome to blogging.
As you can see from my profile (but now you won't have to look at it), I'm also in Massachusetts. But I'm much older and wiser.
I'm looking forward to reading what you post and getting to know you, getting to know all about you.
I'll be following and linking your blog.
ok i'm in.... if mboy sez u r ok i'll bite!
so N-getz might buy u dinner... such a deal!!! IF u like opera even better.
yep, much older.... *steady on th walker*
LOL! cold shot. sorry...
i get onery when too tired.....
steevo
steevo
Welcome! Good luck with the new blog. I'm looking forward to reading more. :)
If a 'umble Brit guy may intrude on this VIP occasion! (I did wipe my feet before entering) and most respectfully request the pleasure of your company sometime - I'll just be content to follow for now - we cn wk out the rest later, sir.
if that's alright - er, I'll go now then.
yay!! 10th comment!!!!
always good to get a new blogger around here.
good luck with this. Im excited to get to know you.
i sounds SOOOO weird right now haha
ok well im linking you cause mirrorboy is smart, and your linked to me.
=)
jeremy
hi good luck with blogging, Like NG i live in the Bay State, and well i am older, i let you be the judge if i am wiser :)
take care and be save
bob
Good luck with your blog. Can't wait to read more about you.
hey! i'm kinda new too! blogging can be alot of fun! good luck :)
Hey Hey there...
If Mirrorboy says you're a cool guy then it must be true.
Welcome to the blog world, hope it's all you expected and more.
Will be back to check on your posts.
G
I know how hard is to start blog and you don't know anybody and comments aren't coming... But at least you won't have that problem (thanks to mirrorboy ;) )... Nevermind, I think that this will be nice blog and I will read it with pleasure.
Welcome to our blogospehre, now you have one reader more. :D
Keep blogging!
Aw thanks guys <3
wow! u gotta warm welcome! i knew nobody wen i first came on here!
dont be nervous, youre one of us NOW! *stares*!
xxxx
welcome
welcome and have fun ... writing a blog has been frightening and cathartic at the same time - enjoy!
K, add me to the group.... :) Torchy! recommended..
linked, added, and followed.
Do the same ok?
Hugs
S
Hypnos said something about how hard it is to start blogging - yeah, i've not done it yet.
Welcome, look forward to reading yours - might even inspire me!
Welcome to the blog world! Looking forward to reading more about you! Linked! :)
Goodness me - so many words of welcome - it must be the second coming or something. Anyway, not wishing to be left out, All Hail =]
Sweet another blogger to add to the ever growing population of our little world :)
24th comment same number as the day of my b'day woop.
anywho welcome. blog roll addition complete lol
Welcome to blog-land!! And coming in with a huge bang - a plug from m-boy is like having a full-page ad in Time magazine. (In a good way I mean).
Cheers.
Seth
Yes, and I loves him for it :)
Hi! *Hugs* ^_^
Post a Comment