No, no, I'm not on drugs :P
Although this comic strip is funny XD
Anyway, I collect dragons. Have them all over my room, lol. Since nothing interesting has been happening, I figured I would upload some pictures of some of them :P
(The ones I have are collectible- like, one carved from wood, one made of onyx, ceramic ones, etc)
Well I uploaded pictures of the wooden one to my deviantart page- 1, 2, 3, and 4 different pics.
Let me know if you have trouble viewing them- and you should be able to enlarge them by clicking.
The good thing is, you shouldn't have to be registered to see them there (so maybe I might put a picture of me there too, for the ones who said they were too old for milkboys :P)
There's so much drama in blogsville right now :( I wish I could be there for people. But hopefully this is interesting lol.
hugs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
You should post pics of your other dragons too. :P
Btw, Questionable Content ROCKS!! XD
Pretty awesome man. One made of onyx?!
Yeah, my mom bought the onyx one for me down in Mexico. Well she says it's made of onyx but it really doesn't look like it. I can do that one next if you like :)
hugs
Heck ya!
*admits to being a bit of fan of dragons himself*
Cute dragon did you make it.
I just see the comment, onyx, not this one?
My Mum would love you. She loves dragons. :)
I already love you. ;)
love
holy shit dude that dragons looks bad ass
@MartininBroda- No, I didn't make it.. I wish I was that good at art lol XD
And no this one I just posted is carved from wood, I'll do the onyx one next.
@mirrorboy- I love you too ;D
hugs
Haha pretty cool; do you collect anything else?
Jonathan.
I was given an impressionistic carved wooden elephant head-butting a tree for my birthday.
But then I suppose the dragon's impressionistic too. I mean, there aren't too many in our zoo.
More pleeeeeeeeeeze
Post a Comment