03 July 2009

What.

So, I didn't post it here but I went to see Transformers 2 last week :P I liked it.

But during the previews, someone did something (I can't remember exactly what) and I said "I would never do that." So my mom turns to me and says "Why? The girls like it."
And I was like
.......................

Why the hell would I lie about something like this? I mean, she asked ME, it's not like I went to her and told her! If she's not going to believe me when I say yes then why the fuck did she ask me in the first place?

ARGH
I'm frustrated.


Oh and tomorrow is July 4th, so Happy Independence Day for all the US bloggers :)

I'll try to get some more dragon photos in my next post, I've been lazy about them...

hugs

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a lot of patience. A LOT. Sometimes it takes parents a while to come around. My mom's the same as yours in this respect, I've just learned to accept it as it is. I correct her when I get a chance, otherwise I just leave it. I figure if I ever end up with a guy long term there won't be too many doubts left in her mind.

Aek said...

What? I'm confused by what this person did. o_O

I'm glad you liked the movie. I'm met with some resistance from my brothers to see it. Argh. :-/

cvn70 said...

Jeremy

Sorry to hear this bit i guess like James says your are going to have to reinforce thetruth to your mom

happy fourth to you, take care and be safe

bob

naturgesetz said...

I agree with James. With my folks, it was just the unmentioned elephant in the living room. They believed me, but since I was never sexually active, they had no real reason to mention it. Your mom may be hoping you'll change.

Patience is important. And maybe once in a while — only once in a while — if she says something about girls say as calmly as you can, "But I'm not interested in girls."