Did anyone play the original red and blue version of pokemon? I was remembering how you could duplicate the 6th item in your list by speaking to the guy that shows you have to catch a pokemon, and then flying to cinnabar island and fighting MISSINGNO by surfing next to the gym. Hahaha I'm a nerd, can you tell? :D
Well I went to my brother's 8th grade "commencement" thingy yesterday, so there were quite a few cute boys. Too bad they are so young. Oh well.
Anyway.. yeah he is starting high school in the fall, and he is trying out for the football team. Well, he's a pretty small person, so I expect he's going to get pummeled haha. I dunno, I couldn't talk him out of trying out. So we will see how that works out :P
Well here are photos of another dragon. (I still have lots of dragons that I haven't posted too.. hehe)
Just two photos today, I decided that I like them better with the flash on, so you have to deal with it :P (plus it's been dark and rainy today so the photos with no flash looked crappy and stuff)
1 and 2
Okay that's it for now :)
hugs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Maybe suggest he try out for a less dangerous sport?
:)
I had Red version as a kid. I remember Missingno quite well. XD
I like this dragon best of all the ones you've taken pics of, I think.
Yes!! Infinite masterballs ftw!!
Vewy pretty teh dwagons. :)
I love the painting on the wings, very cool.
oh crap. I remember that from pokemon. i'm such a nerd
Post a Comment